In order to make scheduling as easy and straightforward as possible, below are the steps that we use to make an appointment.
- Contact us here and complete the information that will be sent to us confidentially so we have an idea of exactly what your needs are. You may also choose to email us or call us. Please note, we will be asking the same questions asked on our contact us page if you do choose to email or call.
- If you reach out between 7 am and 5 pm Monday – Friday, we will respond within a couple of hours at the most and definitely by the end of the day. If you reach out to us after 5 pm or on the weekends, we’ll respond very early the next business day so please check your email frequently.
- We’ll get you scheduled as quickly as possible. Your initial appointment will be “penciled” in. In other words, it will be held as your appointment slot for 24 hours.
- Within the 24-hour period after you have been given a date and time, please fill out the credit card authorization form which can be found here. Your credit card will NOT be charged just to hold the spot as we simply put the card on file for your future appointments and to confirm you are serious about attending the appointment time. If you do not complete the credit card authorization form within 24 hours, your spot will be re-opened to be scheduled by anyone looking for an appointment. If you do not fill out the credit card authorization form within 24 hours, but still want an appointment, you will need to contact us to see if the spot is still open or reschedule for another time that is available.
- Once we have received your credit card authorization form, we will email you an official confirmation email that will contain your name, your appointment date and time, your therapist’s name, and the location of the appointment or the virtual link if your have a teletherapy appointment. Your therapist will also be copied on this email so you will have your therapist’s contact email for future direct contact use.
- We ask that you complete all paperwork at least 48 hours prior to the appointment as the therapist MUST have the paperwork prior to the appointment (as required by law). All of the paperwork can be found on the same page as the credit card authorization form. The paperwork should take no more than 15-20 minutes.
Always feel free to let us know if you have any questions about scheduling. Click here to schedule your appointment.